Littleton Youth Soccer Club — September 2, 2015 Meeting Minutes
Members Present: Pat Stearns, Gary Austin, David Caouette, Bob Stall, Tommy Proulx, Dan Fusco, Mark Hollinger, Peter
Lloyd, Steve Bast, Seth Landsman, Bob Chrenc, Matt Willis and Ted Doucette.
Pat Stearns called the meeting to order at 7:36
June and August minutes were accepted
Treasurer: Approximately $7300 in booster account, $35,000 in P&R account
* Going well, need medical info for coaches. 8 teams of 6 or 7
* Need shirts
* Girls full, one on wait list boys have 77 on 8 teams
* All head coaches set with a few assistant slots available. A few coaches are looking for higher level licenses.
* Discussion of changes to USSF for U10 (7v7) and U12 (9v9) and possible impact on NVYSL. May not need to be adopted
for NVYSL play.
* 486 registered so far
* CORIs needed
* Looking to add a snack tent at Russell St this fall
* Fundraiser handed out to coaches
* Consider fundraising via PlayPositive.com website
* Need icepacks and First Aid kits
* Add sign-up sheet to score reporting
* Ruben Slade new GU12. Ben Myers has quit the board
* Try to get pay sheet out every 2 weeks. Push this year to act more professional. James McDonagh will mentor
* Ref in training program -—- 12 kids for 2 hour training.
* MYSA — no refs under age 14 -— should we consider unaffiliating from MYSA for in-town?
* Revs night 10/17.
Tabled until October meeting
* Discuss sign-up deadlines and late fees
Meeting was adjourned at 9:48 PM