My my My my
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

May 4th Meeting Minutes

Members present: Pat Stearns, Gary Austin, Mark Hollinger, Cheryl Hollinger, Dave Besse, Larry Frisoli, Tom Carlson, Marc O'Meara, Ian Kersley, Bob Stall, Quinn Canfield, Steve Bast, Gerry Portante, Jenna Brownson, and Dave Kiley


Pat Stearns called the meeting to order at 7:35.
 

April Minutes

The previous meeting's minutes were approved unanimously.

 

In Town Report

Pee Wee – Everything is working fine. No problems to report.

U6 – Some lop sided games teams need to be re balanced in the fall

U8 – Nothing new to report

 

Travel Report

One boys U10 team requested to move down everything else ok.

One U18 player dropped after the season began, requesting a replacement be added to the team and a credit be extended for another season’s play to the player who dropped.

Boys U12 – 1 team is short players due to 1 dropping out and 2 players with injuries looking to see if they can pick up additional players

 

 

NVYSL Report

Nothing new to report


Registrar

Fall 2011 registration opened on May 1. Both U14 and U18 are set up for an unlimited number of players, with a warning that try-outs will be held if there are too many registered players for one team but not enough for two, and refunds will be issued to players not selected. Late fees apply after June 15 for travel and July 30 for in-town (except PW).
 

Referees

$5600.00 owed to referees for reimbursement and uniforms. Approximately an additional $2200.00 will be due for the end of the season.
 

Equipment

Need to purchase new nets for the U10’s and a set of nets and frames for the high school

 

Snack Shack

The only issue is that there have not been enough volunteers to support the snack shack.

 

Coaches Development

F” course offered May 10th and May 17th is filled

 

Player Development

Nothing to report

 

New Business
 

Tryouts-Planning and Description - Tryouts will occur May 23rd through the 26th. U12’s will be held on Monday May 23rd and Tuesday May 24th. U10’s will be held on Wednesday May 25th and Thursday May 26th. Assessor guidelines and instructions will be sent out. Coaches have been asked to explain to the players what to expect at the tryouts.

World Cup – will be held Saturday June 11th. Mark O to email teams with details and assign countries to the teams
 

Snack Shack Siding – to look into siding as an Eagle Scout project. Dave Besse, Cheryl and Gary to review the project with the scout.

In town info – BEST Soccer came in with a quote of $75/hr for 1st coach and $50/hr for the 2nd coach. Jenna to look at obtaining more quotes for instructors for PW and U6 age groups.
 

NCUP Hosting – If Littleton does not have teams in the tournament then we would nopt be a host


 

Meeting adjourned at 9:20 PM

 

Next meeting June 2nd