My my My my
 
 
 
 
 
 
LSC October Meeting
October 5, 2006
 
The general meeting was called to order by LSC President, Bob Stall at 7:35 PM.
 
Attendees: Bob Stall, Mike Swan, Tom Carlson, Gary Austin, Pat Stearns, Tim Keutzer, Peter Shoults, Russ Arena
 
Travel Report (Mike Swan)
 
                *All teams are staying in the divisions they were placed in except one.
                                **U12 Girls B moved down from Rec A to Rec B.
                *Attempt to balance U10 Boys teams in same division didn’t work well.
 
Equipment (Gary Austin)
 
                * Need to order more travel shirts for the fall season.
                                **Minimum order is 200.
                *Discussion about ordering different socks.
                *New corner flags are needed at the high school.
                                **Flags should be put away each time due to problem with vandalism.
 
Snack Shack (Gary Austin)
 
                *Average income of $100+ per week.
                *There is enough of everything for the rest of the season.
                *We need to look for a hotdog steamer and a popcorn machine.
                *Discussion of having the last person working lock up and drop off key and cash to appropriate
                 person
 
NEW BUSINESS
 
 
 
U12 Goals
 
                *Two sets of 7 X 7 goals are needed for Koerper to meet the 2008 league requirement
                * NVYSL is doing a bulk order for $1400 per set.
                * Proposal to give one set of portable goals to Russell Street and have Littleton School Athletic      Department buy one set of 7 X 7 goals in exchange.
                                **Contact Mike Lind (AD) about possible swap.
 
 
Registration
 
                *Issues with the registration process were discussed.
                                **Open registration early and get parents to sign up early.
                                **Set a cutoff date for in town without exception.
                                **Create a waiting list for people who register late until there are enough kids for two
                                     teams.
                                **Set limits for amount of kids per team so that team size is reasonable.
Website
 
                *Discussed issues for overhaul of the website.
                                **Need to deal with geography, payment and paper back up.
                *Make the changes before the registration is opened again.
                                **Mike, Tim, Mark and Tom are going to meet to discuss what changes to make and who
                                    will do what.
                *Discussed contacting Steve Joyce to find out who does the baseball website.
 
Scholarships
 
                *Park and Rec. will make the determination.
                *Have a selection on the website for this.
 
 
The next meeting will be on November 1, 2006.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:00 PM.
 
Respectfully Submitted,
 
 
Patrick Stearns
LYSA Secretary