My my My my
 
 
 
 
 
 

Littleton Youth Soccer Club – May 2, 2018 Meeting Minutes

Board Members Present: Tommy Proulx, David Caouette, Bob Stall, Brad Laing, Pat Stearns, Dan Fusco, Ted Doucette, and Mark Hollinger.

 

Tommy Proulx called the meeting to order at 7:42

 

April Minutes were approved.

 

Action Items from April

  1. HS Saturday night game feasibility at Alumni – we can but we will be charged amount is unknown so decision is put off until that is ascertained
  2. NV town select – Per Ted – to be run by MYSA $700 per child includes kit – will not interfere with town teams.  A great opportunity for those looking for more but not full club commitment.
  3. Porta Potties at fields - done
  4. Merchandise table for in town – right now nobody stepping up.  To be discussed in June Meeting.
  5. League Athletics Bill – We are switching credit card payment from Sage to Easymerchant plus – it should save fees.

 

Priority Business:

 

Treasurer:  Still about $30k in operating account.  Expect bills of about $14k for fields and $10k for water.  Park and rec fee of $2,500?  Also we need to establish what approval is needed for reimbursements to board members.

 

Registration:  PW = 70 kids, Best doing a great job.  U6 and U8 are doing well

  Travel Boys: Gr3/4 Both the A & B teams started 0-3 and moved down.  Remaining boys and girls teams seem appropriately placed.

Tryouts for fall Gr3/4 = May 21 and 23 (girls first on Monday, boys first on Wednesday) 5-6:30 and 6:30-8:00

            Gr5/6 May 22 and 24 (girls first on Tuesday and boys first on Thursday) Time same as Gr 3/4

Fall Registration open:  New is early bird discount of $85 through 6/6.  Regular fee of $90 starts June 17.

 

World Cup:  Starting to organize for 6/16 event.  Secure use of Alumni for parade and PW.

 

Annual General Meeting 6/6:  Not returning - Treasurer, U6, Booster, Equipment, Snack Shack and NVYSL

 

Referees:  Mid-season invoices will be paid

 

Equipment:  Need anchors, pug nets, clips and sandbags.  Buy Radar gun.  Vote 8-0 to approve spending.

 

New Business:

 

Goal/Safety committee:  To form interim policy until final details are worked out.  Basically how to anchor when not in use.  Also we should see about getting “no parking” lines painted in front of the emergency gate at Koerper.  Additionally there is a new lock on the gate and we do not have the key – we need a copy for the shed.

 

St. Anne’s field condition – tabled.

 

Koerper bald spots – Pat to look into fixing

 

Sponsorship for Jerseys – tabled.

 

Action Items:

Fall registration

Credit Card Payments

World Cup

Annual General Meeting

In-town Merchandise table

Safety issues re nets and gate at Koerper

 

Meeting adjourned at 9:33